This tutorial helps you How to get ASUS Zenfone 4 Max Plus Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset ASUS Zenfone 4 Max Plus Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone ASUS Zenfone 4 Max Plus .
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
ASUS Zenfone 4 Max Plus Specifications
- Weight: 200 g
- Display: 5.5 inch, 1280 x 720 Pixel HD screen
- CPU: MTK6750 Octa Core 1.5GHz
- System: Android 7.0
- RAM + ROM: 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM
- Camera: 5.0MP front camera + 13.0MP + 8.0MP back camera
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, E-Compass, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby. Nano + Nano SIM
- Feature: I/O Interface: 2 x Nano SIM Slot,Micophone,Micro USB Slot,Speaker,TF/Micro SD Card Slot
Bluetooth Version: V4.0
Sensor: Accelerometer,Ambient Light Sensor,E-Compass,Gravity Sensor,Proximity Sensor
Google Play Store: Yes
- Additional Features: 3G,4G,Alarm,Bluetooth,Browser,Calculator,Calendar,Camera,Fingerprint recognition,Fingerprint Unlocking,MP3,MP4,WiFi
- Bluetooth: 4.0
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz CDMA 1X / CDMA BC0
3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz TD-SCDMA B34/B39
4G: FDD-LTE B1/B2/B3/B5/B7/B8 TDD-LTE B38/B39/B40/B41
- Battery: 5000mAh Built-in ,Non-removable
- Price: $235.19
First method: ASUS Zenfone 4 Max Plus Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the ASUS Zenfone 4 Max Plus .
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the ASUS ZenFone logo appears on the screen.
- Select Recovery Mode by pressing the Volume Down & Power button to confirm.
- Hold down the Power key for a short while the Android Robot shows up.& press the Volume Up once.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: ASUS Zenfone 4 Max Plus Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.