This tutorial helps you How to get ASUS Pegasus 3S Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset ASUS Pegasus 3S Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone ASUS Pegasus 3S .
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
ASUS Pegasus 3S Specifications
- Weight: 173 g
- Display: 5.2 inch 1280 x 720 pixels screen
- CPU: MTK6750 Octa Core 1.5GHz
- System: Android 7.0
- RAM + ROM: 3GB RAM + 64GB ROM, TF card up to 2TB
- Camera: 13.0MP rear camera + 8.0MP front camera
- Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Gravity Sensor
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby, micro SIM + nano SIM cards
- Feature: I/O Interface: 1 x Micro SIM Card Slot,1 x Nano SIM Card Slot,3.5mm Audio Out Port,Micophone,Micro USB Slot,Speaker,TF/Micro SD Card Slot
Bluetooth Version: V4.0
Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor,Gravity Sensor,Proximity Sensor
FM radio: Yes
- Additional Features: 3G,4G,Alarm,Bluetooth,Browser,Calculator,Calendar,Fingerprint recognition,Fingerprint Unlocking,GPS,MP3,MP4,People,Video Call,Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- Battery: 5000mAh Built-in ,Non-removable
- Price: $181.27
First method: ASUS Pegasus 3S Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the ASUS Pegasus 3S .
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the ASUS ZenFone logo appears on the screen.
- Select Recovery Mode by pressing the Volume Down & Power button to confirm.
- Hold down the Power key for a short while the Android Robot shows up.& press the Volume Up once.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: ASUS Pegasus 3S Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.