This tutorial helps you How to get Archos Diamond Omega Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint
Archos Diamond Omega Hard reset is operation restore hardware settings in the State it was in before Sale for several reasons including :
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard Reset Archos Diamond Omega, do the backup of your personal data on your phone.
Prefers to use Factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
Read Also: Hard Reset MEIZU E2 – Factory Reset MEIZU
Archos Diamond Omega Specs, price
- NETWORK : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- LAUNCH: 2017, November
- Dimensions: 147.5 x 72.7 x 8.5 mm (5.81 x 2.86 x 0.33)
- DISPLAY: 5.73 inches
- Sim: Dual SIM
- Resolution : 1080 x 2040 pixels
- SYSTEM OS: Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
- CPU: Octa-core 4×2.45 GHz
- MEMORY: 8 GB RAM
- Storage: 128 GB
- NFC: Yes
- CAMERA: Dual: 12 MP + 23 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, 2x lossless zoom, dual-LED
- Front Camera: Dual 5 MP, f/2.2
- BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Po 3100 mAh battery
- Price: 720$
First method: Archos Diamond Omega Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the Archos Diamond Omega.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power key button for a Few time.
- You should release held keys when the Archos Logo appears on the screen.
- Keep Pressing The volume Up Until The Recovery Mode Starts.
- After that, select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Then choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: Archos Diamond Omega Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.