This tutorial helps you How to get APPLE iPad Pro 9.7 Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
APPLE iPad Pro 9.7 Hard Reset is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset APPLE iPad Pro 9.7, do the backup of your personal data on your phone.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
First method: APPLE iPad Pro 9.7 Factory Reset
- Power on your iPad.
- Go to Home & select settings.
- Select General.
- Tap Reset, & select option “Erase All Content and Settings“.
- After that, the screen will show information to confirm.
- Next step write your password.
- Confirm your choice & wait to finish the operation.
- Well done!
Second method: APPLE iPad Pro 9.7 Hard Reset
- Turn Off you iPad.
- Connect your iPad to your PC and open iTunes.
- Press & hold Home+Power button for 7 sec.
- Release Power button & still hold the Home button.
- Choose your iPad model from the menu of iTunes.
- Select Restore iPad in the iTunes.
- Confirm option “Restore“
- iTunes should download, prepare & Restore the software on your iPad.
- Select “Set up as a new iPad“.
- Well done! you can enter a name for your iPad.
APPLE iPad Pro 9.7 Cellular Specifications.
- NETWORK: GSM / HSPA/EVDO/LTE/CDMA
- DISPLAY: 9.7 inches (~71.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1536 x 2048 pixels (~264 ppi pixel density)
- SYSTEM OS: iOS 10.3
- CPU / MEMORY : Dual-core 1.84 GHz (Twister) / 2 GB RAM
- CAMERA : 8 MP, f/2.4, 31mm, autofocus
- BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Ion 8610 mAh battery (32.4 Wh)