This tutorial helps you How to get Amazon Fire HD 10 2017 Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset Amazon Fire HD 10 2017 Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Amazon Fire HD 10 2017 .
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
Amazon Fire HD 10 2017 Specifications
- Weight: 500 g
- Display: 10.1 inches, 295.8 cm2, 1920 x 1200 pixels IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- CPU: Mediatek MT8173 Quad-core (2×1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & 2×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53)
- System: Customized Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- RAM + ROM: 32/64 GB + 2 GB RAM
- Camera: VGA front camera + 2 MP back camera
- Sensor: Accelerometer
- SIM Card: No
- Additional Features: 3G,4G,Alarm,Bluetooth,Browser,Calculator,Calendar,Camera, ,MP3,MP4,WiFi
- Bluetooth: 4.1, A2DP, LE
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion battery
- Price: About 170 EUR
First method: Amazon Fire HD 10 2017 Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the Amazon Fire HD 10 2017 .
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Down + Power button for about 9 seconds.
- The device should enter to Recovery Mode.
- Select Recovery Mode by pressing the Volume Down & Power button to confirm.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: Amazon Fire HD 10 2017 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Device Options.
- Select Reset to Factory Defaults..
- Tap Reset to start the whole process.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.